Full-Time Administrative Assistant & Marketing Coordinator
About This Opportunity
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant & Marketing Coordinator to join our team of legal professionals at BCM Environmental & Land Law. We are especially interested in applicants who have outstanding computer skills. No legal experience is required.
- Manages marketing of the firm
- Manages new client intake, including checks for conflicts of interest, opens new matters, and schedules meetings
- Meets and greets people as they come and go and answers the main phone line
- Assists with documents and calendaring
- Alongside everyone else at BCM, generally does whatever else needs doing.
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday, in our Concord, NH office, with benefits. Daily start and end times are negotiable. Occasional remote work available.
This position offers flexibility and the opportunity to move into higher level positions.
Compensation & Benefits
- $18 to $20 per hour
- Firm contribution to health and vision insurance and your retirement plan
- Firm-paid group life and long-term disability insurance
- At least 5 days of paid personal time and at least 10 paid holidays
- Three months paid parent leave for birth or adoption
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Very strong at computer skills including Excel, Word, Office 365, Outlook, Adobe DC, and ready to be trained to use additional software
- Valid driver’s license
BCM Environmental & Land Law, PLLC, is a thriving, small law firm founded in Concord, NH, with a practice across Northern New England. We do all aspects of environmental and land use law. We help our clients do good work, including sustainable development and preserving many special places. We have 10 people throughout our offices in Concord and Keene, NH and Portland, ME. At times, our offices can be fast paced, demanding a high level of performance.
Please send cover letter, resume, and references (two to three) as follows:
if electronic, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
if hard copy, to:
BCM Environmental & Land Law, PLLC
3 Maple Street
Concord, NH 03301
The deadline for applying is Friday, July 26, 2019, with an anticipated start in August.
We will endeavor to contact applicants, regardless of our decision, by Friday, August 30, 2019.